Back on July 14, 2017 we were in the news. The New Haven Register published an article about us for having a cool hippie shop. Since then we have had some big and some small accomplishments and it’s almost 2 years later and we are still having fun.
In 2018 we had the following accomplishments:
- Hosted over 50 events in our store. We had Paint and Sip parties, Vegan Speaker, Magical Show, Support group meetings, Dreamcatcher Workshops, Belly Dancing Classes and other events.
- Had a “Good Vibes Festival” in the parking lot adjacent to the store with three bands Remember September, Airlooms and Uncle Moose. We also had 10 vendors help make the event a success (Hipnotic Hoopla, One Hit OneDa, The Colorful Dreamer, Lauren Flanagan Art, GoGo Joe’s, The Drunken Jerky and more).
- Broke sales records every month except one.
- Bought a short bus, painted it blue, gutted it out, added seating and decorations and now I use it as my daily vehicle.
- Attended multiple festivals (Strange Creek, Blues Brews and BBQ, Walnut Beach).
- Vended multiple festivals (Riverfront Music Revival, Soup Stock, Milford High School Reunion, Wormtown and the NORML Christmas Ball).
- Attended many music venues (Xfinity Theatre, FTC, BRYAC, The Acoustic, Stella Blues) to spread the Bohemian High word.
- Sponsored a Wigout with the Wigmaster at Silverbacks Bar & Grill, 2627 Waterbury Road on the Thomaston/Waterbury.
- Sponsored the after party at the 1st CT Annual Cannabis Conference.
- Joined and attended the Milford Chamber of Commerce.
- Won a “Honeymooners” award from Milford Alive.
- Hit 1,550 like on FaceBook and 600 on Instagram.
- Planned a new business that should open February 2019 in the space next to our current space.
- Met hundreds of great people.
- Attended drum circles at Gulf Beach.
- Added multiple new artists to our products for sale.
- Made some modifications to our CBD Calculator.
- Paid our taxes and other bills.
Stop in and check it out for yourselves.